The cost of keeping your smile healthy can easily become a financial burden. But with group dental insurance through AFSA's partnership with MetLife, you can better manage your dental expenses.
With a MetLife group plan through AFSA, you'll get:
- Savings: We leverage the group buying power of all AFSA members to bring you competitive rates.1
- Freedom: You can choose the dentist you want, regardless of whether he or she is inside MetLife's network.2
- Transparency: You'll have easy access to pre-treatment estimates.
- Efficiency: MetLife processes 90% of claims in just three business days.3
- Resources: MetLife provides a variety of educational tools to help you make more informed decisions.
1Savings from enrolling in a dental benefits plan featuring the MetLife Preferred Dentist Program will depend on various factors, including the cost of the plan, how often participants visit the dentist and the cost of services rendered.
2Your out of pocket costs may be greater if you visit a dentist who does not participate in the network.
3MetLife data as of year-end 2017.